Who is it for?
- Those considering a career in the passive fire protection industry
- Those already engaged in one element of the passive industry who require a broader perspective on the wider aspects of passive fire protection
- Those not directly involved but who interact with the passive industry and require a basic understanding of what is involved
This introductory E-learning course is delivered in 13 video modules, including:
- Fire protection to the structural frame of a building
- Fire resisting walls, floors and ceilings
- Fire stopping and penetration seals, cavity barriers and the building envelope
- Fire resistant ducts and dampers
- Fire resistant doors, shutters and associated hardware
- Fire safety in buildings
- Human behaviour in fire
- Fire testing
- Contractor responsibilities
- The role of active fire protection
Learners must pass an online multiple-choice test on completion of the course to receive confirmation of completion of 3 CPD hours.
*Please note the purchased licence offers access to the course for the named licensee(s) only for a maximum of 6 weeks from the date of your first login and that orders may take up to seven working days to process.